Re: Major issues with window list applet

On Sun, 2002-03-10 at 11:21, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> mike <mike redtux demon co uk> writes:
> > may have been sucky but a lot less sucky than not having the
> > functionality at all - even windows has this
> >

> So it has to be fixed I agree, but correctly.
>
> If you want to help out, please be sure the issues you've mentioned
> are tracked in bugzilla.

I'm almost certain that (unless I missed some minor detail) all of these
are tracked in bugzilla. Please search for and comment on the old bugs
instead of opening new ones. Thanks.
Luis [reminding everyone that panel bugs are now in their own, happy,
gnome-panel component]