Re: Major issues with window list applet
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: mike <mike redtux demon co uk>
- Cc: "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Major issues with window list applet
- Date: 10 Mar 2002 00:18:54 -0500
mike <mike redtux demon co uk> writes:
> No facility to dictate the size given to it
It just expands to fill available space - put other applets there and
it won't cover them. Do you want to enforce a blank area on your
panel? That seems a bit silly.
> No control of the individual programs (ie kill maximize etc)
This is a bug, it should be put in bugzilla if it isn't.
> very little configurability
What options are you missing?
] [Thread Prev