Re: make distcheck problems

On Thu, 2002-03-07 at 23:47, Peter Williams wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-03-07 at 04:11, Jaka Mocnik wrote:
> > huh? I though I was using 2.52. I vaguely remember compiling it once in
> > the past... I guess I should re-check my paths...
> >
> > regards,
> > 	jaKa
> >

> There are two problems here. First, for some reason Intltool is getting
> the wrong package name from the subst GETTEXT_PACKAGE.
>
> Second, intltool seems to be really broken with regards to building when
> $srcdir and $builddir are different. I believe this is bug 69947 on
> bugzilla.gnome.org. I attached a patch to it which is probably very very
> broken, but addresses the particular problem that you came across.
actually, my problems were misteriously solved when I removed
AC_PACKAGE_NAME and _VERSION from my configure.in and replaced them with
the appropriate strings. and I _am_ using autoconf 2.52! ggv now
distchecks fine and is already uploaded to master.gnome.org.

and btw, you did not attach anything. let alone a patch...

regards,
	jaKa

--

email: jaka gnu org