Re: make distcheck problems

On Fri, 2002-03-08 at 03:58, Jaka Mocnik wrote:
> actually, my problems were misteriously solved when I removed
> AC_PACKAGE_NAME and _VERSION from my configure.in and replaced them with
> the appropriate strings. and I _am_ using autoconf 2.52! ggv now
> distchecks fine and is already uploaded to master.gnome.org.

Well, maybe distcheck doesn't exercise the $(GENPOT) rule, which I
thought what was causing your problem. Seems like I was wrong, tho I'm
fairly sure that $(GENPOT) doesn't work in intltool when $(srcdir) !=
$(builddir).

> and btw, you did not attach anything. let alone a patch...

Sorry, I meant that it was attached to the Bugzilla bug.

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/showattachment.cgi?attach_id=6874

Although I guess it doesn't matter now.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton