[Fwd: GNOME Panel exec name]

Apparently I should be posting here as well...Note that it would also
include a change to gnome-session/gnome-session/default.session.

			See ya,
				Glynn ;)

--- Begin Message ---
Hey there,
Okay, I think it's time to change the panel name to something more
sensible, less the version name. I propose that we should change it from
gnome-panel-2 to gnome-panel. The original GNOME 1.4 panel was just
'panel' so if we're being odd about having parallel install apps as
well, then there won't be any conflict.

It's certainly one of the things that the Sun ARC don't like and I see
that gedit2 has now been reverted back to gedit.

Is this okay to commit?

		Thanks,
			Glynn ;)

--- End Message ---