Re: New splash for Gnome2?

<quote who="Nancy Frishberg">

> IMHO this is a question that the GNOME Product Marketing team ought to
> chime in on.  Did you know that there is one?

Unfortunately, the marketing team has not done a great job of marketing
itself. :)

[ Many people don't even know about it, and those that do are suprised by
its invisibility or silence, and lack of integration with the rest of the
GNOME community. I do know they exist - I've actually talked to them. ;) ]

- Jeff

    "Basically my philosophy on release management is that it should be
                like police brutality." - Maciej Stachowiak