RE: New splash for Gnome2?

Hi,

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002, Sebastian Wilson wrote:
> I'm a CS student with a graphic design backround.  I'd love to work on a
> splash screen for Gnome2.  If you tell me where can I find the origional
> art, I'll make sure whatever I build will be the same size and file formats.

What we need is a png image. The size doesn't matter that much, because
the code resizes the splash window to the image size. The current splash
image can be found in CVS under
gnome-session/gnome-session/gnome-splash.png.

Regards,

  Jens

--
"Wer die Freiheit aufgibt, um Sicherheit zu gewinnen, wird am Ende beides
verlieren." -- Benjamin Franklin