RE: New splash for Gnome2?

IMO we should continue to use a photograph of some sort here.
Photographs look nice, feel warm and friendly (hell, even photographs of
factories do compared with most graphic art ;-) and they tire less than
wild/fancy graphic art.

Perhaps Tuomas would have something to suggest? (he's provided a number
of the other pictures, right?)

-Seth