RE: New splash for Gnome2?
- From: <gman netline net au>
- To: <snickell stanford edu>
- Cc: <jens triq net>, <smwils sbcglobal net>, <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: RE: New splash for Gnome2?
- Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 12:15:29 +1100 (EST)
> IMO we should continue to use a photograph of some sort here.
> Photographs look nice, feel warm and friendly (hell, even photographs
> of factories do compared with most graphic art ;-) and they tire less
> than wild/fancy graphic art.
> Perhaps Tuomas would have something to suggest? (he's provided a number
> of the other pictures, right?)
Competition time! Let's get everyone to submit a picture that could be used
as a splash screen and then we can decide which one to use. I'd be mostly
willing to organize this [since I'm back home in about 15 hours time].
So send me some pictures [glynn foster sun com] probably have to have
some sort of suitable dimension and quality?
] [Thread Prev