Re: Window size/position.
- From: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- To: James Willcox <jwillcox cs indiana edu>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Window size/position.
- Date: 25 Jun 2002 10:33:15 -0500
On Sun, 2002-06-23 at 23:19, James Willcox wrote:
> Metacity connects to the session manager and will set itself up to
> be respawned. It theoretically restores sizes/positions/workspace
> for session-aware applications.
> This doesn't appear to be happening for me (the restoring
> size/positions), though maybe the apps I tried are broken (gedit, eog).
> Has this changed?
It should work all right for GEdit and EOG, and they should restore the
files you had open when you closed your session. If it doesn't work,
it's a bug in either of those programs.
Please (re)open bugs as appropriate if they don't work.
Having fixed it a few days ago,
] [Thread Prev