gnome-utils 2.0.1 " Will you take me where I want to go? "

Hey,

Here's the snapshot, all be it a little late [apologies]. It's somewhere
on ftp.gnome.org - not entirely sure [install-module --stable].

			See ya,
				Glynn ;)

================= C h a n g e L o g ===============================

GNOME Calculator -

        Add power labels (George)
        s/DocPath/X-GNOME-DocPath to conform to spec (Glynn)

GNOME Search Tool -

        Exec the search command  (Aruna)
        s/DocPath/X-GNOME-DocPath to conform to spec (Glynn)

GNOME Dictionary -

        Install applet to libexec (Mark)
        Move server.in to server.in.in (Mark)
        Mark strings for translation (Kjartan)
        Clear the applet entry after lookup (Glynn)

GNOME System Log Monitor -

        Use dialogs a little bit more (Deepa)
        s/DocPath/X-GNOME-DocPath to conform to spec (Glynn)
        Action now uses fork and execlp instead of system (Laavanya)
        Pass the command to execute twice for execlp (Deepa)

GNOME Floppy -

        Restructure the code to use new help button (Glynn)

GNOME Archive Generator -

        s/DocPath/X-GNOME-DocPath to conform to spec (Glynn)

GNOME Dialog -

        Accept --seperate-output now (Sam)

Documentation -

        New calculator screenshot (John)
        New gfloppy screenshots (John)
        Updates on omf and documentation (John, Irene)

Translations -

        Kjartan, Zbigniew, Ole, Pablo, Christophe, Changwoo, Christian,
        Yanko, Dmitry and Stanislav.

Build -

        POTFILES.in updates (Mark)
        Add X checks (Glynn)