Re: Control Center Behavior

That's how KDE tackles the problem (it pops up that little wizard asking
you which style you want the first time you run it).  The one thing I
didn't like about this when I first saw it was "what if I want both?". I
like the Windows style of most things, but I prefer the KDE widget set
to the Redmond one, and in GNOME's case I prefer the menu panel to a
main menu on the bottom panel.  While I know I can change that under the
"Look & Feel" applet in the KDE control center, it's still an awkward
feeling to want to press "none of the above" and not have that
available.

-Sam