Re: Control Center Behavior

Sorry maybe i wan't being clear, the point was that the functionality is there, so this is just a change of default, from shell to nautilus. And yes i agree you can't get to the shell unless you know hte command line which isn't accessible to new users, but its even more confusing to have 2 control center items, so its more or less change the default or leave things at status quo.
-joshua eichorn