From: Cédric Marcone marcone mdeo fr
Date: 16 Jul 2002 17:06:22 +0200
To: desktop-devel-list gnome org
Subject: gnome-terminal

Hello all,

I just updated G2D from red-carpet and text in gnome-terminal is now
anti-aliased !

That's great, but I the font size is HUGE and I can't change it in the
profile.

I made a ldd and g-t is linked with libzvt. I thought that kind of
finctionality would be implemented using vte, which depends on
fontconfig and xft2.

Help please, no terminal == death !!

--
Cédric Marcone