RE: gnome-terminal

I don't understand your point.

Snapshots are for gnome testing, and when something is broken it can be
useful to report it to developers.

I'm just sending this message waiting for 2 possible replies :

1 - This a known bug, will be or is fixed.
2 - Ooops, unknown please fill a bug report in bugzilla

I don't want to bother anyone and I'm able to downgrade with previous
rpms.

If I decided to live on the bleeding edge by downloading all the
snapshots it's to help the community.

Go Gnome and hurray to G2D !