Re: gnome-recent in libegg
- From: Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: James Willcox <jwillcox cs indiana edu>, James Henstridge <james daa com au>, desktop-devel-list gnome org, Anders Carlsson <andersca gnu org>
- Subject: Re: gnome-recent in libegg
- Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 19:24:54 -0400
On Wed, Jul 03, 2002 at 04:24:21PM -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Just to toss this out - we probably would really like Open Office,
> maybe Mozilla (for HTML docs? or recent URIs?), KDE apps, etc. to
> participate in this.
> So I wonder if we couldn't design things such that these apps could
> use them. Maybe with a freedesktop.org spec. Should be pretty simple
> to do it that way - the data being stored isn't fundamentally
While I agree with the sentiment I doubt this is feasible. Both OO
and KO already have their own mechanisms for this.
] [Thread Prev