Re: gnome-recent in libegg

Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> writes:
> Does freedesktop have a suggestion / spec for storage of stuff like this
> between projects? I'd imagine it's relevant to the more general mime type
> stuff too.

For MIME the LWE hothouse attendees are arguing about the file format
now. Last I heard it was a traditional-style file for mapping
magic->mimetype and an XML file mapping mimetype->actions.

XML or a simple whitespace-separated columns file as Miguel had done
in libgnome originally might be fine here.

Havoc