Re: I'm now attached to all bugzilla emails

On Wed, 2002-01-16 at 09:23, Luis Villa wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-01-16 at 13:23, Jonathan Blandford wrote:
> > Luis Villa <louie ximian com> writes:
> >
> > > Just a heads up- I'm now getting a copy of all emails sent by bugzilla.
> > > I'm doing this so that I can effectively monitor and help with triage
> > > for GNOME2, much as I did for Evolution. Since the Alpha is due out any
> > > day now, I figure this is as good a time as any for me to start.
> >
> > Wow!  Are you totally insane!  Still, if you can handle the load, this
> > would be great.
>
> <shrug> it's not /that/ much worse than evo at it's peak, especially
> with the new headers (which make it easy to filter and prioritize.) And
> unfortunately, bugzilla doesn't make it easy to do only some bugs- so I
> have to either choke it all down or starve. We'll see how it goes :)
>
> By the way, hopefully, we'll get some regular bug days together too, as
> soon as the average joe can get binaries that are even semi-useful.

I'm cruising on this now, and see no reason that I won't have Red Hat
7.x binaries available with the desktop alpha, assuming that I continue
to get such cheerful support as I've gotten so far.  I'll prod a few
other people about binaries as well. :)
	Greg

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.