Re: I'm now attached to all bugzilla emails

On Wed, 2002-01-16 at 13:23, Jonathan Blandford wrote:
> Luis Villa <louie ximian com> writes:
>
> > Just a heads up- I'm now getting a copy of all emails sent by bugzilla.
> > I'm doing this so that I can effectively monitor and help with triage
> > for GNOME2, much as I did for Evolution. Since the Alpha is due out any
> > day now, I figure this is as good a time as any for me to start.
>
> Wow!  Are you totally insane!  Still, if you can handle the load, this
> would be great.

<shrug> it's not /that/ much worse than evo at it's peak, especially
with the new headers (which make it easy to filter and prioritize.) And
unfortunately, bugzilla doesn't make it easy to do only some bugs- so I
have to either choke it all down or starve. We'll see how it goes :)

By the way, hopefully, we'll get some regular bug days together too, as
soon as the average joe can get binaries that are even semi-useful.

Luis