Mongo dotplan TODO lists

Heya,
Over the weekend I put together some of the TODO lists in CVS into a
file and ran a rather poopy perl script over them to generate some html.
You can see it here -

	http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/todos/

The aim of this public list was to act as a checklist to track for an
impending release and as a potential way to encourage people to start
hacking on these TODO items. Obviously this probably isn't the best way
to do this since CVS is being updated all the time....

Anyway, that aside, I'm looking for people to send me patches to the
file as and when these TODO items have been done. The relevant file is
in releng/2.x/todo.gnome2 and it's of a pretty simple format. Please
don't commit to this file yourself, otherwise I'll have the wrath of the
release team coming down on me.

			See ya,
				Glynn ;)