Re: [Fwd: Re: profterm]
- From: Kristian Rietveld <kris gtk org>
- To: Steve Fox <drfickle k-lug org>
- Cc: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, GNOME desktop devel list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: profterm]
- Date: 27 Feb 2002 11:11:23 +0100
On Wed, 2002-02-27 at 07:29, Steve Fox wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-02-26 at 19:02, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> > Cristiano De Michele <demichel na infn it> writes:
> > > > Sure, I don't know exactly what those features are but I'm open to new
> > > > features. Are the colored labels to indicate new output in a tab, as
> > > > with XChat?
> > > yes exactly
> > That sounds good.
> And Alt+1, Alt+2, etc to switch between (like XChat) them would be tits!
This isn't a good idea. Some console applications (like irssi) use alt+1
... alt+n. So adding this functionality will make those apps unusable in
> Steve Fox
> desktop-devel-list mailing list
> desktop-devel-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev