Re: SPEC files for gnome 2.0 beta

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 11:52:01AM +0000, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> Hi Chris,
> On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, Chris Chabot wrote:
> > You can find the latest snapshot spec files at:
> >
> 	Why haven't these not been committed back to CVS?

  Well for one i would not appreciate someone comminting updated
spec RPM changes on my module. I rely on the my CVS spec file features
a LOT, so anyway the HACKING files intructions applies too.

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network
veillard redhat com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit | Rpmfind RPM search engine