Re: The NEW gnome-terminal!
- From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel ximian com>
- To: Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>
- Cc: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, Alex Larsson <alexl redhat com>, Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>, GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, GNOME Hackers <gnome-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: The NEW gnome-terminal!
- Date: 09 Feb 2002 12:22:41 -0500
On Sat, 2002-02-09 at 16:14, Bill Haneman wrote:
> Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> > That must be a very old plan, because GConf was part of the things thatI
> > am sure we had discussed at GUADEC 2. Accessibility was the reason that
> > Gtk 1.3 got delayed so much.
> Please explain this Miguel. To the best of my knowledge this statement
> has absolutely no basis in fact.
That was my impression from what people told me. My sources are indeed
not good enough for me to post to a particular post, so if this is
incorrect, ignore this statement from my argumentation.
My impression all this time was that Gtk+ 2.0 was being delayed in one
of its last batches because accessibility was being incorporated into
] [Thread Prev