Looking for equivalent function for gtk_signal_connect_object_while_alive ()

Hi,
	I am searching equivalent function for
gtk_signal_connect_object_while_alive ().

	As per GNOME 2.0 description for above function

	"These signal connectors are for signals which refer to objects, so they
must not be called after the 	object is deleted."

	We can't use g_signal_connect_after() function as it applies after
deletion.

	Can we use "g_signal_connect_swapped" function instead of
gtk_signal_connect_object_while_alive ()	function ?

	Please suggest equivalent function for
gtk_signal_connect_object_while_alive ().

Thanks and Regards,
Nitin

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.