Re: Looking for equivalent function for gtk_signal_connect_object_while_alive ()
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: <nitin yewale wipro com>
- Cc: "Desktop-Devel-List" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Looking for equivalent function for gtk_signal_connect_object_while_alive ()
- Date: 06 Feb 2002 12:04:49 -0500
"Nitin Madhukar Yewale" <nitin yewale wipro com> writes:
> Please suggest equivalent function for
> gtk_signal_connect_object_while_alive ().
You use g_signal_connect_object() with the G_SIGNAL_SWAPPED flag.
It's confusing as hell because in 1.2 "connect_object" means "swapped"
and in 2.0 "connect_object" means "while alive"
] [Thread Prev