installing docbook for Gnome 2

hi!

I've installed a recent openjade, jadetex & co. from source (Debian
potato does not provide recent enough versions of these packages) and
the appropriate docbook XML DTDs, but openjade cowardly refuses to work.
I suppose I have a problem with setting up of catalog files. Could
anybody help me with an explanation of installation or a pointer to some
docs/how-tos on how to do it? I am unable to compile scrollkeeper
otherwise...

regards,
	jaKa

--