Re: Sticky Notes

On Fri, Dec 27, 2002 at 08:18:41AM +0800, James Henstridge wrote:
> >However, trying to launch /usr/libexec/stickynotes_applet directly
> >it exit quickly after having opened the orbit socket and exchanged
> >a bit of informations. It quits with an exit(0) ...
> >

> You aren't meant to directly execute applets.  That is why they aren't
> in /usr/bin anymore ...

  Okay, how do you launch them ? I installed the RPM, the new applet
did not appear in the panel list of applet. I  thinkm forbiding manual
launch is an acceptable option only if the panel autodetects newly
installed applets, which doesn't seems to be the case right now.
One should not have to log-out/log-in to be able to lunch a newly
installed applet, right ?

Daniel