Sticky Notes

I discovered a couple of bugs, plus finished the rest of the features.
It's ready to get included into gnome-applets, if approved of course.
:-) I think all it's missing is a little more extensive documentation.

http://loban.caltech.edu/scratch/stickynotes_applet-0.5.tar.gz
http://loban.caltech.edu/scratch/stickynotes_applet-0.5-1loban.i586.rpm
http://loban.caltech.edu/scratch/stickynotes_applet-0.5-screenshot.png

On Wed, 2002-12-25 at 03:20, Loban A Rahman wrote:
> Merry Christmas everyone!
>
> I've implemented Havoc's suggestions and kept Kevin's advice in mind.
> There's some additional changes too (check the ChangeLog if interested).
> Here's what I've got now:
>
> http://loban.caltech.edu/scratch/stickynotes_applet-0.4.tar.gz
> http://loban.caltech.edu/scratch/stickynotes_applet-0.4-1loban.i586.rpm
> http://loban.caltech.edu/scratch/stickynotes_applet-0.4-screenshot.png
>

> > is my advice to get it included in gnome-applets. I think an applet
> > like this should be very simple. Looking at goats, it seems to me to
> > be an overkill
>
> I'll remember that.

|   Loban Amaan Rahman  <-- anagram of -->  Aha! An Abnormal Man!   |
| loban earthling net, loban caltech edu,  http://loban.caltech.edu |