Re: two simple flex and bison patches

> On Tue, 2002-08-27 at 09:40, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
> > since lots of people get errors during the build of libIDL in garnome
> > because of missing flex, I've made two really small patches to
> > configure.in in two modules that check and fatally fail during configure
> > if these are missing.
>
> 	I believe that it's supposed to work if you don't have flex, Mark is
> the one to get at though.

That's what I thought too, but countless of users in #garnome are a vocal
testament to the contrary.  So unless someone checks if this is actually
the case and libIDL can compile (and not end up with unresolved symbols
that in the case of having flex are provided by libfl, because this is the
main issue), I'd advise to just put the patch in for now.

Thomas

Irene
niemand heeft ooit zo mooi
'neen' tegen mij gezegd