RE: Extending the panel
- From: Alex Graveley <alex ximian com>
- To: Michael Petnuch <MPetnuch us nomura com>
- Cc: "'michael petnuch com'" <michael petnuch com>, "'desktop-devel-list lists gnome org'" <desktop-devel-list mail gnome org>
- Subject: RE: Extending the panel
- Date: 05 Aug 2002 18:34:05 -0400
On Wed, 2002-07-31 at 08:14, Michael Petnuch wrote:
> OTOH, Apple takes a little different approach. Instead of showing you the
> program name and icon it shows you the entire window (only when its
> minimized though, otherwise it would clutter too much). This I think is
> very cool becuase (1) one it more visual and (2) its easier to switch to the
> program I want.
Enlightenment has been doing this for the last two years or so. I found
it remarkably useless when I played with it back then.
"I don't find excessive sanity a virtue."
] [Thread Prev