Re: A Violent Realisation [Was: Preferences]

<quote who="Dick Porter">

> > [2] usability.gnome.org says, "The Usability Project strives to make the
> > GNOME experience as pleasant and efficient as possible" which, whilst
> > succinct to the point of blandness, does not exclude hackerly pursuits.
>
> Of course it doesn't.  So why is it (seemingly) being interpreted that way?

I don't believe it has - that's why I asked you (and others who feel it's
worked out like that). I don't have the answers to what *you* are asserting.

- Jeff

--
     "The Irish were next, being the only people who could credibly be
    accused of lowering the tone of a society of convicts." - Guy Rundle