Re: a reminder about 64-bit machines

Gareth Pearce wrote:

On the topic of 64bit cleanness, would maintainers like it if I logged a stack of bugs against compiler warnings of the type 'cast from pointer to integer of different size' and its reverse? I havent ever actually seen this cause actual problems - but its definitely not clean. In some cases fixing it might result in an api change (at least on 64bit machines).

Gareth (appreciative of the gtype guint problems being fixed)

Yes please. If we get problems reported on 64 bit machines, it is useful to know what may be causing them. Bugzilla is the right place for such bug reports.

James.

--
Email: james daa com au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/