Re: a reminder about 64-bit machines

On the topic of 64bit cleanness, would maintainers like it if I logged a stack of bugs against compiler warnings of the type 'cast from pointer to integer of different size' and its reverse? I havent ever actually seen this cause actual problems - but its definitely not clean. In some cases fixing it might result in an api change (at least on 64bit machines).

Gareth (appreciative of the gtype guint problems being fixed)