a reminder about 64-bit machines

much of the control-center wasn't 64-bit clean - it used guint instead
of GType.  this is just to remind people that they can't use guint as
GType with gtk 2 - it will crash and burn on 64-bit and make me grumpy.

i'll probably be doing a bunch of these fixes over the next couple of
days as i run into them.

jacob
--
"don't get me wrong, i think that radiohead are amazing. i love their
 music and i love their ethos, but that thom yorke guy always seems to