Re: more SM (kinky) (was Re: Display option in multiscreen)

On Thu, 2002-04-11 at 21:54, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> writes:
> > In Gnome2, it doesn't work anymore, any ideas on what I should be doing
> > instead then ?
> >

> I'm not sure what's wrong - you might want to look at what the panel
> does these days.
>
> > static void
> > do_exit_action(void)
> > {
> >         GnomeClient *master;
> >
> >         master = gnome_master_client();
> >         g_return_if_fail(master != NULL);
> >
> >         gnome_client_request_save(master,
> >                         GNOME_SAVE_GLOBAL,
> >                         TRUE,
> >                         GNOME_INTERACT_ANY,
> >                         FALSE,
> >                         TRUE);
> > }

In the end, it was my fault (like for so many things). I used a "repeat"
behaviour for this button, and it doesn't work very well with the
session-manager... as it's not possible to know when the session manager
actually returns from the save, so that I could dismiss everything in
between.

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera