Re: transperancy.

On Fri, 12 Apr 2002, iain wrote:

> On Sat, 2002-04-13 at 06:48, Dave Bordoley wrote:
> > I found this kde screenshot and was wondering how they did that multi
> > level true transperancy, as i was under the impression that this was not
> > currently possible in X. Is it just a bad hack? Curious cuz it's really
> > cool looking, and it would be awesome if we could add that type of
> > transperancy to the gnome 2.2 or 2.4 menus.
>
> Just a hack.
>
> One nice thing from the screenshot though is that the labels in the
> tasklist fade out instead of Mozil...

That is nice.  While we're on the subject, what happened to the background
type of "translucent" for the panel?

Will that not be available in GNOME 2.0?

--
name:   Jamin Philip Gray
email:  jgray writeme com

I loathe people who keep dogs.  They are cowards who haven't got the guts
to bite people themselves.
                -- August Strindberg