Re: Control-center styles

<quote who="Seth Nickell">

> It took me a while to agree with them, but I think Gregory et al. are
> right that instant apply pages shouldn't have "Close" buttons.

> I hadn't even realized MacOS didn't have these buttons...

Possibly because of their 'crackful and totally fascist' One Window Manager
policy. ;)

For what it's worth, I too strongly agree now. We shouldn't have to make up
for suboptimal window manager / theme design.

- Jeff

--
  "Anyway - I need something more James Bond than Banana Man, if you know
                       what I mean..." - Tom Gilbert