Re: [Deskbar] Using Deskbar in KDE

On 03/04/2008, Nathan Spears <spearofsolomon gmail com> wrote:
Sebastian,

Thanks for the help!  I will have to do some research to figure out exactly how to get at your svn trunk, and then I will be happy to give you feedback.

Install the subversion package for your sitribution and run

svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/deskbar-applet/trunk deskbar-applet

In the new deskbar-applet dir run:

./autogen.sh
make

-t will put the floating button from -w into your system tray (in the panel or where you have it).

Cheers,
Mikkel

Out of curiosity - what is different about the -t option you have implemented, and the -w option which already exists?

Thanks,
Nate

I like the idea so much that I implemented it right away.
It's in svn trunk now. Start Deskbar from the command line with the "-t"
option. It only works in the window mode (not sticky).

Give it a try and let me know what you think!

- --
Greetings,
Sebastian Pölsterl