Re: [Deskbar] Using Deskbar in KDE

Sebastian,

Thanks for the help!  I will have to do some research to figure out exactly how to get at your svn trunk, and then I will be happy to give you feedback.

Out of curiosity - what is different about the -t option you have implemented, and the -w option which already exists?

Thanks,
Nate

I like the idea so much that I implemented it right away.
It's in svn trunk now. Start Deskbar from the command line with the "-t"
option. It only works in the window mode (not sticky).

Give it a try and let me know what you think!

- --
Greetings,
Sebastian Pölsterl