Re: [Deskbar] Flickr photo search plugin

On Sun, 2007-05-06 at 12:27 +0200, Sebastian P�rl wrote:

> Fabio Corneti schrieb:
> > Hi all,
> > I'm experimenting with Deskbar, which is wonderful, and I've created
> > a simple handler which searches photos on Flickr by tag,
> > based on the desklicious plugin code.
> >
> Great idea!

Really good work !

I don't think we have any UI guidelines for how to present matches. It's
up to the user to decide if he want or not that handler with huge
thumbnails. Besides i don't find it too disturbing.

As you may know, we don't really accept new plugins in the core
distribution, and rely instead on the user to download them on the
internet and install them manually. This is to reduce our maintaining
overhead. In the future, we hope this can be integrated with
NewStuffManager.

You can put your handler in bugzilla if you wish, and/or link it in the
wiki page

Thanks !
Raf