[Deskbar] Flickr photo search plugin

Hi all,
I'm experimenting with Deskbar, which is wonderful, and I've created a simple handler which searches photos on Flickr by tag,
based on the desklicious plugin code.

At the moment, I am displaying a thumbnail of the image in the results pane, along with author details; it doesn't look bad, but I think that it could possibly break UI guidelines, so I'm looking for opinions and ideas. I'm a complete newbie about PyGTK and GNOME development in general, so if you notice bad stuff in the code let me know.

Have a look at the code here:
http://deskbarphoto.googlecode.com/files/deskbar-flickr.py

I put a screenshot in this page on my blog:
https://fabione.wordpress.com/software/deskbar-photo-search/

Please note that I created a project on Google code only because it's the easiest way for me at the moment, it will be probably
destroyed later to find a more appropriate home.

Thanks for your work,
Fabio Corneti
info corneti com