Re: [Deskbar] A couple suggestions

> Actually there is a masterly undiscoverable feature... If the entry is
> empty you *can* hit up/down and cycle through history items. You just
> can't see the list.

That was pretty cool to discover, thanks a lot! However, making it
invisible and only working if the field is empty... seems like an easter
egg to me :S

> I'm not totally against the idea. To me it just feels counter
> intuitive to start typing if there already is a visible menu popped up
> as a response to my click.

Well, I might just be used to how Epiphany works. Epi uses the location
bar icon to select all the text, and also allows writing even after the
dropdown list pops up... it's not like pops up BEFORE you start typing,
I have to give you that.

It would just feel natural to me, but of course that's just my point of
view.