[Deskbar] A couple suggestions

Hi, today I filed a bug on Launchpad raising the issue but I guess it
would be appropiate for discussion in the list.

I use deskbar as a panel entry, not a panel button. Sometimes I click
the magnifying glass icon, expecting deskbar to select all entered text
and allow me to replace it. The text is selected indeed, but deskbar
does not let me write over it.

Other apps like Epiphany select all the text and let the user overwrite
it when the icon is clicked, so it would be just logical that deskbar
should have the same behaviour, wouldn't it?

This would imply showing the history menu while allowing to enter text.
Of course, the history menu would be replaced by the rearch results as
soon as they are returned.

So, could hitting alt+F3 show the history results too and allow access
to them through the arrow keys?

___

To sum up, I propose that clicking the deskbar icon or hitting Alt+F3
should:

-Show the history menu.
-Select all entered text.
-Allow you to navigate the history menu through the up/down keys.
-Allow you to replace selected text straight away.