Re: [Deskbar] new deskbar UI

Before I reply inline here - I realized my last mail was kind of excessively negative.  Or maybe un-positive.  Anyways I just wanted to say that the work on the latest deskbar is very cool.  I don't think the app/quicksilver style approach is wrong, but it's different and leads to a different program.

Also after looking at Nigel's post I realized I should have read the blog...most of this came up before. Sorry for rehashing =/