Re: [Deskbar] HELP: List of opensearch description urls

On 10/20/06, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen <mikkel kamstrup gmail com> wrote:
I have been trying this but the ajaxy thing they have going on totally kills
my browser. I can hardly scroll through the list of providers and almost all
the links are dead. Actually I think that site is quite embarassing to
Amazon...

They certainly don't make it easy :-)

If you would like to try Mozdex and Koders, the Description plugins are
included in Pinot and can be found here :
http://svn.berlios.de/wsvn/pinot/trunk/Search/Plugins/?rev=0&sc=0

Cheers,

Fabrice