[Deskbar] Python applets [Was: Gnome 2.14 Module Proposal: Deskbar Applet]

<quote who="Davyd Madeley">

> I would also love to see the ability to write GNOME Applets in Python be
> an officially supported part of 'Desktop'.

The only thing in the way of that is the placement of the applet bindings in
gnome-python-extras (which is not in the Bindings or Desktop suites). That's
just a complication though. Not a suggestion, but would it make sense to put
these bindings in gnome-panel, much like the vte bindings are in vte?

- Jeff

--
Ubuntu USA & Europe Tour: Oct-Nov 2005            http://wiki.ubuntu.com/3BT

   "She sped into the parking lot, the door flew open and there she was,
   dressed only in a black bathing suit and sunglasses. I got in and she
     reversed straight into another car. Classic Carine." - Stephen Gan