Re: [Deskbar] 2.14 Module inclusion proposal

On Sat, 2005-10-22 at 13:07 +0200, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen wrote:

> The only observation I have right now is that you missed SOAPpy as an
> optional dep.

Good spot.

I've put the announce mail draft in http://live.gnome.org/DeskbarApplet
see bottom of page for a link, so we can modify it and be notified of
changes.

Concerning cuemiac, i propose to release as usual a tarball just before
trying to get it in, that would allow people to see difference between
0.6 and 0.7, as you pointed out, and have a stable fallback in case of
problem.

We post the mail after that release, and work hard to get the cuemiac
before the deadline, if we are accepted.

After i finish my gnomevfs monitoring crusade i think we can release
0.7, since there are no major outstanding issues..

Raf