Re: [Deskbar] 2.14 Module inclusion proposal

When we propose deskbar for GNOME 2.14, I think it would be good to
simultaneously release a reasonably polished deskbar 0.7, so that people
can see where we've gone since 0.6 (and even since the 0.4 screencast
video - I suppose that I should make another one of those).

Either we can do this soon sans cuemiac [1], or push it back a week or
three with cuemiac.  And I'm happy to wait a little, since I don't think
the deadline for proposing new GNOME modules is coming up any time soon.

Thoughts?
Nigel.

[1] You've probably seen it, but Beagle/Holmes can also be pillaged for
inspiration (although I think we want to look more like Spotlight).
Piccies:
http://beagle-project.org/Beagle_UI_Hackfest
http://www.gympoh.edu.sk/~lipka/?p=14