Re: [Deskbar] Google Live handler!

ohhh! gtk.threads_init is getting on my nerves!

Even worse I don't really have much time to spend on debugging
this :( My masters' deadline is approaching at a scary rate!

If we just move the gtk.threads_init statement to a point where
hotkeying works but async handlers are semi-broken (they work but shut
down uncleanly) we can still easily hack on async stuff in cvs.

-- In this case we should put all async handlers in
deskbar/handlers/broken/ or something (and make them not install with
"make install"). So that only devs and people with a death wish should
endure them.

I'd really much like it this way so that I don't have to sync my patches
against an ever changing cvs tree...

Cheers
Mikkel