Re: [Deskbar] Monocle Desktop Shell

On Fri, 2005-11-18 at 17:19 +0100, Raphael Slinckx wrote:
> I think it's clean, clear and elegant. The icon is adapted from a tango
> icon, so it's necessarily hype.

Monocle - I like it, and the Tango icon.  "Desktop Shell" - shrug.
"Shell" doesn't really mean much for me.  I know bash is a shell, but
that's quite technical.  But, I'm still yet to be inspired by anything
better.

"Launchbar" might be an appropriate name for what our applet does, but,
damnit, it's already taken (and another one for the Links page, to go
with GNOME Launch Box):
http://www.obdev.at/products/launchbar/index.html

Hmm...  :|

Nigel.